SFPP cartridge filter housing – Polypropylene
SFPP filter housings provide a cost effective solution for applications where stainless steel is not suitable. These housings are manufactured from Polypropylene and can take up to 7 off 40″ cartridges for a flow capability of up to 35 m3/hr.
- Material: Polypropylene
- No of cartridges: 1, 3, 4, 6 or 7
- Length of cartridges: 10″, 20″, 30″ or 40″
- End cap: DOE, Code 8 (222/spear) or Code 3 (222/flat)
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar at 30°C
- Max. operating temperature: 60°C at 3 bar