F-SF Inline Bulk Transfer Filter
Remove sediment during product transfers from tankers to raw material tanks.
- Ideal for product transfers from tankers to tanks
- Industrial or hygienic design
- Camlock couplings for quick connections
- Clamp closure for easy maintenance
- Basket in range of mesh sizes
- 10 bar
- -10 / 80 °C
Custom Filter Housings
Process and site requirements can vary from site to site and it is not always convenient to modify pipe work to suit standard filter housings. Physical constraints like on site space restrictions, height, position and connection type of your inlet/outlet pipe work, process parameter requirements etc. can make it very difficult to work with the standard off the shelf design of filter housings. This can create extra work for operator, increase equipment down time and affect performance of filtration system. At Siga Filtration we have identified this problem and can work with the customer to supply custom built filtration systems to meet your specific application and site requirements. Filter Housings can be built to order based on your design, drawings and instructions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your process requirements including as much detail as possible and we will be in touch with a detailed proposal. Alternatively you can call us on +44 (0) 1276 482 951.
- Corrosion resistant materials
- High temperature or pressure ratings
- Custom connection orientation
- Connection Types
Filtration skids provide a versatile solution for mobile applications (batch processing), temporary filtration projects, site upgrades and retrofits.
- Mobile or static filtration units
- Fork lift channels or lifting eyes
- Multiple filtration units
- Compact design
- Optional valves, pumps, gauges
- Customer Specified options